Fifth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
28 April 2020, London, United Kingdom – Numata Business IT has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research (hashtag: #Top100MSP) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing, and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vetical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
Numata was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Financial Services.
“We are honored to have received global recognition as one of the top 5 vertical market MSPs in Financial Services, especially considering the trying times we are all currently facing,” said Jakobus Koorts, Chief Executive Officer, Numata. “Our mission has been and always will be to ensure our clients succeed in business by providing them with fit-for-purpose technology advice and world-class services that will help them to achieve their goals. Thank you to our clients and our exceptional team that have made a feat such as this possible.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Numata Business IT on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here:
About Numata Business IT
Established in 2004, Numata is a managed IT services and security provider, serving fast-growing, mature SMEs through our global footprint. With offices in the United Kingdom and South Africa, Numata is ideally positioned to deliver results-driven IT services and solutions to various sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Legal and Accounting. With combined experience of over 300+ years, Numata’s flagship outsourced IT department has helped hundreds of clients over the last 16 years to transform their businesses by aligning IT to business strategy, ensuring sustainable growth and ultimately, becoming trusted advisors to clients by delivering executive advisory services that yield results.
- For information on Numata, please contact email@example.com
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com