Sixth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
25 May 2021, London, United Kingdom: Numata Business IT has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2021. The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
This year’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSP research results are particularly impressive. MSP honorees successfully navigated the coronavirus pandemic and grew their managed annual vertical market revenue by 25 percent on average. In stark contrast, total small business revenue in the United States fell 27.5 percent from January 2020 through March 2021, according to TrackTheRecovery.org.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2020 and January 2021 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.40 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2020, up from $1.12 billion million in 2019. The surge involved organic growth combined with continued merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while MSPs in the legal and not-for-profit sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 3.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2020, up from 2.8 million in 2019.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (58%), Dell Technologies (19%), Cisco Systems (17%), ConnectWise (16%) and Amazon Web Services (14%). Datto, Fortinet, Ingram Micro and Pax8 also earned strong MSP response.
Numata Business IT was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in Financial Services/Banking.
“We are honored to once again have received recognition as a top-rated MSP globally,” said Jakobus Koorts, Chief Executive Officer, Numata. “Being listed as one of the top 80 MSPs in financial services demonstrates that we’re delivering on our mission – to support our clients’ business success by providing them with fit-for-purpose technology advice and world-class services. We’re grateful to our clients and our whole Numata team, who have made this achievement possible, particularly in such challenging times.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Numata Business IT on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Businesses worldwide depend on the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for cybersecurity, automation and revenue-generating technology services – especially amid the coronavirus pandemic.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About Numata Business IT
Since 2004, Numata Business IT has focused on a results-driven approach to helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the United Kingdom and South Africa make the most of their technology investments. In 2020, the company was named as one of the world’s premier managed service providers on the prestigious 2020 annual Channel Futures MSP 501 rankings.
In September 2020, Numata Business IT expanded to Ireland, with plans to use its Dublin office as a gateway to European markets.
In March 2021, Numata Business IT announced a merger with Simplified Technology Solutions (Simptech), which has seen the companies combining business operations to create a new technology powerhouse for SMEs in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Ireland. The combined company continues to operate under the Numata brand.
In 2021, in response to the ever-growing cybersecurity needs of clients, Numata Business IT launched Numata Cybersecurity, a division focused on protecting clients’ people, profits and digital assets.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com